I'm a follower and I'm so glad you commented on my Pay it Forward blog entry so that it could lead me to your blog. Love it!
She Loves Life
January 22, 2011 2:59 PM "
Anne, I will be sending you an email shortly. Also, Anne wrote a really great post at her blog She Loves Life about the cool Pay It Forward Program in Holland, MI, where she lives.
The other thing I want to tell you about today is that last week I received my very first blog award. And boy do I feel special about it! It's the Stylish Blogger Award. It makes me laugh because I rarely think of myself as stylish, especially as I sit here typing this in jeans, a ratty sweater, old running shoes and pigtails. Many thanks to Deana from Country By Marriage for giving this away. Here is her post about it.
I think that the way this goes is that I have to tell you seven things about me and then I have to pass on the award to 15 other bloggers. So, here we go.
1. I am a Midwest girl. Grew up in Iowa, lived in the frozen tundra of WI for seven years and now in Missouri for three. I like the seasons and have a hard time imagining living somewhere else.
2. I've been married to my husband Paul for seven years. We were born in the same hospital in same small town in Iowa but met 22 years later in Wisconsin. We met at rugby practice.
3. Yes, I said rugby. Yes, it is a no pads, tackling sport. I played for seven years and miss it often. It's still a bit part of our lives.
4. I am a stay at home mom. I never thought I would be before I had kids. I had no idea what hard work it could be. Today has been especially tough.
5. I am a gym rat. I am at the YMCA five or six days a week. I work because I like to eat and have a raging sweet tooth.
6. In addition to crafting, I like to cook and bake. Especially breakfast. Most days there is hot breakfast at our house. I don't like cereal. I even have a recipe blog too with my mom and sisters. Five Spoons
7. I have enjoyed blogging about all my craft projects more than I ever thought I would! It's fun thinking of new things to make and reading all the other great blogs out there!
And now, I get to pass out awards. Fun fun!!
1. Helping Little Hands. Lots of inspiration. Especially great ideas for kids!
2. Nave Family Food This is my friend Vicki's recipe blog. We talk in real life and share cooking and craft ideas.
3. Just Chic . Stefi found me a few weeks ago. She makes some seriously cute clothes and I'm really excited to be working a blog project with her soon!
4. Two Butterflies. Lots of cute stuff :) Jennifer will be part of the blog project too.
5. Ameroonie Designs
6. The Freckled Pumpkin
7. Everyday Celebrating Great party and entertaining ideas!
8. Muse Lodge
9. Mama Stellato
10. Moppy's Meals
And I've got five more to give but I promised I'd take my kids swimming after nap time and nap time is over!!!