Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Something on Sunday - Blog Spa Week

Yet another long weekend around these parts. Yesterday I participated in a three hour Zumbathon to raise money for our local YMCA's Strong Community Fund. Think a gym filled with 200 or so people doing latin dance! IT was super fun but boy are my feet tired. I wish I had the fabulous moves some of our instructors have. I just do my best to keep up. Dancing is not my best skill!

So on that note, I'm hoping that I can find something great to help out my sore feet this week over at Twelve Crafts till Christmas and Flamingo Toes. They are hosting a Blog Spa week full of tutorials and giveaways. I'll be over there checking it out. You should too!

2 comments:

  1. You rock for sharing this! Thanks so much. By the way, I don't think I've told you how much I love your new banner and button. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!