Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kitschy Apron

I would just like to say that it's virtually impossible to take a good photo of yourself wearing an apron?? Having a small child attempt to take the photo isn't much better. That said, I present you with my version of the Kitschy Apron from the book One Yard Wonders. It really would have been cuter with contrasting fabric for the ruffle but I scored four yards of the red and white print for two dollars at my local goodwill and I wanted to use it up!

DSC07380

DSC07377

DSC07387


I'm hoping to make a couple more of these to give as prizes for the games at my sister's vintage kitchen themed bridal shower later this month! I scored some red fabric in the dollar room at the thrift store this morning to use on the next one!

1 comment:

  1. I bought that book and have looked at the apron pattern many times. Yours is so cute, I just might have to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!