someone is not feeling the love in this photo!
I was inspired WAY back last year by this snow banner at Mod Podge Rocks. I didn't quite have all the supplies so I improvised a bit.
1. I used paper from a scrapbook kit that was already cut in those big heart shapes.
2. I modpodged my paper to some lovely corrugated plastic
3. I cut out letters from scrapbook paper and modpodged them to the hearts
4. I made the little paper rosettes and glued them on with hot glue
5. I brushed on a little silver paint.
6. I hammered a few holes in the corners of my hearts and strung a ribbon through to hang.
I'm not sure how long this baby will last but it was fun to pull it out and hang it up again this year!