Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig

Yup, I made it back from the great and wonderful Florida safe and sound. I'd really like to be back sunning my backside at Cocoa Beach or even swimming in the heated hotel pool, but instead I enjoyed a rainy President's day back in STL yesterday. Such is life.

It was quit the trip. A wonderful time dotted with a few bumps. I mean really, no one wants to have to get a root canal while they are on vacation and it really blows when your baby boy comes down with the stomach flu on the night you have a date scheduled with your husband. Oh and then it blows more when he passes his stomach flu to his mommy and his auntie. (and as of yesterday his uncle) So yeah welcome home.

Highlights of the trip
- Sweet Pea meeting the Disney Princesses.
- Sweet Pea's first roller coaster!!!!
- Quality family time
- sun
- sand
- Shamu!
- So much more

DSC07154


I wanted to share something crafty with you today too! While I was away, I received an email from a reader, Michelle. She used the same method of sewing strips on fabric onto a tshirt to create this cool heart shirt!! I have a soft spot in my heart for tie-dye and love how just the heart is flashy! Super cute Michelle and thank you so much for sharing with me!!

heart tshirt by Michelle


So, I hope to be back in the swing of things here pretty soon! Hope all is well out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!