Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge





Meg over at the blog Elisie Marley is hosting a Kids Clothes Week Challenge as part of National Sewing month. I had a couple of dresses on my list to sew for Sweet Pea so I figured I'd participate. Helps that the hub is out of town for work this week so I have a little extra time on my hands. That and the great and wonderful JoJo keeps insisting on waking up at 5am no matter what I do to try to get him to sleep later. So yeah, lots of time for sewing at dark o' clock while he plays with his trucks under the table.

First on my list to sew is the Go To Dress from the Train to Crazy.

Miss Sweet Pea is totally a dress girl, and it's really hard to find play dresses that are comfy and cute and age appropriate for a four year old who is the size of six year old. Seriously, last year I gave away most of her pants since she refused to wear them!! I spent yesterday cutting out all the pieces and realizing that I should have had them cut my fabric a little different at the store. Alas, I "made it work". I spent some time this morning starting the sewing and will get some photos over here during naptime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!