Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Headband for Sweet Pea


See these. Pretty right. Pretty random. This summer we were blessed to have the company of my sister Bethany for three months while she completed an internship at an interior design firm. (Have I mention I have THREE sisters who are all PROFESSIONAL artists??) Well since she worked in the materials library we were also blessed with a mountain of samples of discontinued items. So yeah, those lovely colored squares of vinyl were once options to cover office chairs. Cool huh??


So of course, I hate tossing cool things in the trash so I had to come up with something to do with them. I had seen a few tutorials out there for similar headbands and with a little tweaking came up with this.





apparently she likes it since I had this on my camera too. What a goober!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!