Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kids Clothes Week Challenge - Project #2



Yup, two dresses. That's all I did this whole week. I had great ambitions for turning out some appliqued t-shirts for Jonah and a couple of pairs of pants for him too but it just didn't happen. I swear that 5 am wake up just did me in this week. And then the button holes on this dress. Seriously, I think I did over 100 practice button holes trying to get my machine to do them correctly. I am using a machine that I don't have the manual for so thanks to the magic of the internet I finally got the button holes figured out. Good think too since I had to do EIGHT button holes.

There's something about brown corduroy that I just love. Fall, pumpkin patches all that stuff. Now, to find a shirt that will work better than the way to small one in these photos. Oh and those buttons. I am having a bit of an obsession with the color aqua right now so these little aqua blue flowers were perfect!


Many thanks to Christine from the blog From an Igloo for the great tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!