- My husband, he works REALLY hard and lots of hours so that I can stay home with our kids.
- The great and wonderful Sweet Pea and Jojo. The make me laugh, they make me cry and I can't believe I made them. And since I'm thinking of it, how does one explain what "romantic" means to a four year old??
- my family. My mom & dad & my sisters and their men. I love that we are close. I love that my baby sister lived with me for three months this year. Special times.
- my health. I don't post about it here but I am a bit of a gym rat. I enjoy the hour each day I spend in exercise classes, spinning or on the treadmill. It gives me time to think and restores my sanity.
- friends, yup. They have helped keep me sane too. Friends for my kids, support for me when I needed it. New ones reading this blog. Yeah friends.
With that said, how about something exciting!! Today is my guest post over at Twelve Crafts Till Christmas. It's all about the food traditions my family has at Christmas. Go there and read and then be sure to come back later this week to see the recipe for Stained Glass Window salad! (I'd post it tonight but I'm on my mom's computer and the photos are at home!) So enjoy and be sure to scroll down and read all the other great posts on holiday traditions!