Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Trying again

So I dumped this blog. Summer came and I had two kids and nice weather to keep me busy. Blogging was the last thing I wanted to do. Then fall came and I went back to work. My sewing machine has been VERY lonely and most of my craft time is spent making cool animal projects to go with the letter of the week with the 12 preschoolers in my class. On my days off, I clean, shop, go to the gym and run my kids around.


That said, I'm going to try again. However, this won't be so much about crafts. I'm going to try to blog about other things like


- lunches. I'm a bit shocked at what shows up in my preschoolers lunch boxes each day and I'm going to show you what I pack for my kids.

- pictures. I have a fancy camera. I've taken a ton of photos. I think my mother in law might like to see some.

- life. my kids are insane, make me insane, and can be really darn funny.

- preschool, I still have some craftiness in my bones and my preschoolers and I do some fun stuff. I get ideas from other bloggers so I'll put some of my ideas here.

- crafts. Like big girl crafts. Like stuff you do after your kids go to bed. This may be mostly other people's ideas that I have tried.

So that is that. Read if you like. :)


S


and see. we are all alive. that's us at Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. It's always good to reevaluate what is important and more particularly what the purpose of your blog is. I've just been going through the same thing with my blog and was losing heart after some disappointments, but have reaffirmed my vision back to the original reasons I started blogging so that blogging would be fun again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much dropped off the face of the blogging world when I was teaching for the summer. I totally understand how it goes. I'll enjoy your posts when you have time for them. :) Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for letting me know what you think! I really do appreciate every comment and will do my best to respond to any question you may have!